Glenn has over fifteen year’s experience leading organisational innovation in senior executive positions and as an independent consultant with Gravelroad. His experience extends to a diverse range of industries including Government, Healthcare, Transport, Asset intensive industries and the commercial sector. Glenn excels at assisting organisations to leverage class leading developments in Digital technology to improve customer experience and transform service delivery.
- Executive leadership and advice
- Organisational improvement and transformation.
- Business strategy and change leadership
- Strategic souring and industry engagement
- Major Project and Program delivery
Sample Experience and Projects:
- Chief Information Officer Emergency services and Community Safety
- Lead a team of public safety professionals in the development, design, delivery and improvement of front line Information Technology capabilities.
- Lead the development of future state Public Safety communications policy, investment plans and exective oversight of projects and intiaitves.
- Lead and influence through thought leadership and formal governance
- Assistant Director General, Queensland Government ICT Renewal
- Lead the development and implementaiton of the Governments ICT policy and oversight.
- Establish the Government supporting action plan to achieve a generational shift in the use of Digital technologies.
- Engage and empower the Queensland ICT industry to develop strategic partnerships with the public sector in the delivery of class leading services.
- Transport and Main Roads Digital Strategy
- Lead the development of the TMR Digital Strategy and associated future portfolio of investments.
- Coach and embed CX focussed design and prototyping to engender innovation through experimentation.